Follow these simple steps to keep your HOKA's looking good, well into the future.
Do : Clean your HOKA's ASAP if they get dirty or wet to prevent any long term damage.
Don't : Wash your HOKA's in the washing machine or use bleach to clean them. This will age them rapidly; glue and other fastenings can be damaged in the wash.
How to clean your HOKA footwear
- Disassemble your shoes. Remove the insole and laces for a thorough clean.
- Wash the laces. Throw them in with your clothes laundry and wash on a cold setting with your regular detergent. Pro tip: Place in a laundry bag or sock so they don't get lost.
- Remove dirt from the upper and outsole. A small brush or towel works well.
- Scrub clean. Create a soapy mixture of water and laundry detergent, and gently work into dirty areas using a towel or soft bristle brush.
- Wipe down. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe of excess soap and cleanser.
- Allow shoes to dry naturally, away from direct heat or sunlight.