What payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept payment via VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.
What is PayPal and how does it work?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks. To check if you're eligible to use Afterpay click here.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY ONLINE?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Your first payment will be taken when you place your order. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I apply a discount code?
Where to apply the discount code:
Once you've added the item to your cart, proceed to checkout and enter the code under the "Enter Coupon Code" section before entering your payment details.
Other things to note:
- Have you double-checked the Ts & Cs of the discount code? You can find the information in the body of the email that you received. You may need to hit a certain threshold in order for the code to work
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and some exclusions may apply. We recommend checking the terms and conditions related to your discount before ordering.
How do I get a tax invoice for my online order?
If you require a tax invoice with NZBN, please get in touch with our Time to Fly team here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you sell gift cards?
Unfortunately, we don't currently sell HOKA Gift Cards. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
If you need any help choosing the perfect gift, our Time To Fly Team can be contacted here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
Unfortunately, we don't offer a price match guarantee if our styles are on sale with a third-party retailer.
However, join our mailing list and we'll keep you up to date with promotions and upcoming sales!READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you offer a sign up or first-time buyer discount code?
We unfortunately do not offer a sign up or first-time buyer discount code at the moment!
READ FULL ARTICLE
However, join our mailing list to be the first to know about any promotions or offers! To sign up, scroll to the bottom of our website and enter your email address.