Why haven't I received any tracking information?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order.
You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
We also recommend checking your spam/junk inbox as it can sometimes land in there.
You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.READ FULL ARTICLE
What do I do if I've received the wrong order or my item has arrived damaged?
We apologise if you haven't received what you ordered or your item has arrived damaged. Please follow the below steps so our Time to Fly team can assist you.
- Visit our Guest Portal here and enter your order number (starts with HOKNZ) and email address.
- Follow the steps and select 'dispatch error' as your reason for return.
- Provide a brief description of the issue and upload three photos to show the issue (product label, shoebox label and item(s) received).
- Hit submit. Our Time to Fly team will review your claim.
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.
Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If your parcel has been returned to sender, you will be refunded in 2-5 business days once your parcel arrives back at the warehouse.
Some possible reasons why your order was unable to be delivered:
- Your delivery address was incomplete or incorrect
- No-one was present to receive the parcel
- The delivery was rejected
Once your parcel has been returned to sender, unfortunately we cannot send the parcel back out to you.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing under a new order for them to be delivered to a location where they can be signed for such as your place of work.READ FULL ARTICLE