What is your returns policy?
Please note: All online purchases made between 16th November 2023 and 31st December 2023 will have an extended returns period of 60 days.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind, we’re happy to accept all returns of in-store or online purchases, provided our 3 return conditions are met:
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unused, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged
- Item(s) are in original, undamaged packaging (shoes in original shoebox, apparel with original hang tags attached)
We are unable to facilitate online exchanges. Please return your order via Post for a refund, and then place a new order.
RETURNING YOUR ONLINE ORDER
To return your order, head to our returns portal, follow the prompts to purchase and print your returns label, then post your item back to us. Click here for more information on how to book your online return.
- Return packaging: Shoeboxes must be protected by a satchel or similar. If your shoebox is taped or has postal stickers attached, we cannot accept your return.
- Return costs: A $10 flat fee is payable by the customer when returning via Post.
We're happy to accept returns of sale items provided the item(s) meets our return conditions above.
Refunds will be automatically issued via your original payment method. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to reflect in your account. Click here for more information.
Please note: Any shipping fees applied to original online orders will not be refunded, even if the whole order is returned. As shipping fees are separate costs from your item(s), you will only be refunded in full for the item(s) you purchased. This also applies to any online orders that are returned in-store.READ FULL ARTICLE